FxPro (ECN) - wątek II

Oferta brokererów rynku walutowego Forex oraz opinie użytkowników na ich temat.

Co myślisz na temat tego brokera?

Zdecydowanie polecam
56%
Poza paroma minusami są ok
31%
Przeciętny
Brak głosów
Mają wiele wad
Brak głosów
Stanowczo odradzam
13%

Liczba głosów: 16

Awatar użytkownika
raposo

Nieprzeczytany post autor: raposo »

forexpolska pisze:Co jest z tym brokerem nie można się za logować na konto na stronie WWW?
Nic nie jest. Można się zalogować ;).
ForexClub.pl
- Forex Club Tools
- Program Podatek 7.0
- RABATY PROWIZJI
| IC Markets (-21%) | Tickmill (-10%) | XTB (Pakiet książek) | Dukascopy (narzędzia do JForex) | LMAX (-20%) | FxPro (do -15%)

Zapraszamy do kontaktu

Awatar użytkownika
htk
Stały bywalec
Stały bywalec

Nieprzeczytany post autor: htk »

FxPro pisze: Dear Clients,

As part of our ongoing customer care programme, we are writing to update you about some connectivity issues that may have affected you over the last week. These technical challenges have been the result of unsolicited and certainly undesirable traffic directed to our websites, applications and systems. This type of unlawful activity, often referred to as Denial of Service ("DoS") attacks is executed by unscrupulous individuals with the sole motive of disrupting the legitimate business operations of numerous high profile internet-based organisations, including FxPro.
Over the past year, FxPro has invested heavily in additional and significant upgrades to our capacity, defence and security capabilities. This has allowed us to completely neutralise previous attempts and minimise these more recent efforts to disrupt our service to you, to the bare minimum.

FxPro is committed to an always-on service provision to our clients and will continue to strive to deliver world-class quality and availability of our applications and systems to you. In this respect, I wish to assure you that I personally and my entire team have been working around the clock to deal effectively with the issues around this incident. As a result, we have now incorporated even more technical safeguards designed to contain and even prevent similar future occurrences.

I thank you for the patience and trust with which you have afforded us during this period and sincerely apologise for the any inconvenience you may have suffered. As always, myself, the rest of the management team and all our employees will continue doing our absolute best to make your trading experience with us as enjoyable and trouble free as possible.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support team for any further information you may need or inquiries which you may have.

Thank you for your business and for choosing FxPro for your forex trading needs. It is greatly appreciated.

Georgios A. Korellis
Chief Information Officer
FxPro

Awatar użytkownika
iwan
Pasjonat
Pasjonat

Nieprzeczytany post autor: iwan »

htk pisze:I thank you for the patience and trust with which you have afforded us during this period and sincerely apologise for the any inconvenience you may have suffered.
Z mojej strony przeprosiny przyjete, ale zobaczymy jutro ile pips bedziemy sie slizgac od zlecenia do realizacji. Nie omieszkam napisac na forum ile pips mi ukradą (przepraszam chodzilo mi ile niechcaco zabiora)
Szukasz czegoś wartosciowego na forum? Zacznij od Kosza bo moze tam zostało to wyrzucone dla powiększenia wolnej przestrzeni dyskowej.

Awatar użytkownika
forexpolska
Pasjonat
Pasjonat

Nieprzeczytany post autor: forexpolska »

iwan pisze:
htk pisze:I thank you for the patience and trust with which you have afforded us during this period and sincerely apologise for the any inconvenience you may have suffered.
Z mojej strony przeprosiny przyjete, ale zobaczymy jutro ile pips bedziemy sie slizgac od zlecenia do realizacji. Nie omieszkam napisac na forum ile pips mi ukradą (przepraszam chodzilo mi ile niechcaco zabiora)

mogli dać każdemu po 100$ rekompensaty albo po 500$ bonusa lepiej by to wyglądało
AVAFX - uwaga uwaga to oszuści i krętacze nigdy tam nie wpłacaj pieniędzy

Awatar użytkownika
mystix
Stały bywalec
Stały bywalec

Nieprzeczytany post autor: mystix »

forexpolska pisze:mogli dać każdemu po 100$ rekompensaty albo po 500$ bonusa lepiej by to wyglądało
taaa i moze jeszcze po porshe... zejdz na ziemie czlowieku

Awatar użytkownika
iwan
Pasjonat
Pasjonat

Plus slicznotka , blyskotka na deser.

Ale tych pipsow i tak im nie daruje. Bozonarodzeniowi premiarze za cudze pieniadze.
Szukasz czegoś wartosciowego na forum? Zacznij od Kosza bo moze tam zostało to wyrzucone dla powiększenia wolnej przestrzeni dyskowej.

Awatar użytkownika
mike_05
Maniak
Maniak

Nieprzeczytany post autor: mike_05 »

As part of our ongoing customer care programme, we are writing to update you about some connectivity issues that may have affected you over the last week. These technical challenges have been the result of unsolicited and certainly undesirable traffic directed to our websites, applications and systems. This type of unlawful activity, often referred to as Denial of Service ("DoS") attacks is executed by unscrupulous individuals with the sole motive of disrupting the legitimate business operations of numerous high profile internet-based organisations, including FxPro.

Over the past year, FxPro has invested heavily in additional and significant upgrades to our capacity, defence and security capabilities. This has allowed us to completely neutralise previous attempts and minimise these more recent efforts to disrupt our service to you, to the bare minimum.

FxPro is committed to an always-on service provision to our clients and will continue to strive to deliver world-class quality and availability of our applications and systems to you. In this respect, I wish to assure you that I personally and my entire team have been working around the clock to deal effectively with the issues around this incident. As a result, we have now incorporated even more technical safeguards designed to contain and even prevent similar future occurrences.

I thank you for the patience and trust with which you have afforded us during this period and sincerely apologise for the any inconvenience you may have suffered. As always, myself, the rest of the management team and all our employees will continue doing our absolute best to make your trading experience with us as enjoyable and trouble free as possible.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support team for any further information you may need or inquiries which you may have.

Thank you for your business and for choosing FxPro for your forex trading needs. It is greatly appreciated.
Jeżeli chcesz odnieść sukces, naucz się cenić ludzi.

Awatar użytkownika
iwan
Pasjonat
Pasjonat

dzisiaj zlecenia wchodza jak w maslo. trzas pras i juz.

Awatar użytkownika
raposo

Nieprzeczytany post autor: raposo »

Może już zarobili na te swoje bonusy pod choinke i już im się więcej nie mieści... ? :D
Ehh... :)
ForexClub.pl
- Forex Club Tools
- Program Podatek 7.0
- RABATY PROWIZJI
| IC Markets (-21%) | Tickmill (-10%) | XTB (Pakiet książek) | Dukascopy (narzędzia do JForex) | LMAX (-20%) | FxPro (do -15%)

Zapraszamy do kontaktu

Awatar użytkownika
iwan
Pasjonat
Pasjonat

raposo pisze:Może już zarobili na te swoje bonusy pod choinke i już im się więcej nie mieści... ? Very Happy
Ehh... Smile
Taaa....
Zamkniecie zlecenia wygladalo nastepujaco:
1. Przekroczono limit czasu
2. jw
3. Requont
4. Zamkniete.
Razem ok 30 sekund.

Az strach ponownie otwierac pozycje.

ODPOWIEDZ