Forex championsship

Informacje na temat wszelkiego rodzaju konkursów Forex'owych.
sirmicek
Uczestnik
Uczestnik

Forex championsship

Nieprzeczytany post autor: sirmicek »

Wpisując w google hasło trading contest 2011 znalazłem takie coś:

http://championship.rtfx.com/

wygląda nawet ciekawie co o tym myślicie?

sirmicek
Uczestnik
Uczestnik

ktoś bierze w tym udział?

Awatar użytkownika
Szwajcar
Pasjonat
Pasjonat

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Szwajcar »

Nie warto startować z tego powodu.

6.2 Conditions of awarding and delivery of prizes

All monthly prizes will be confirmed at the end of each month (according to art. 5.1.) of the Forex Championship and will be transferred to the winners. The determination of winners and all decisions in relation to the Forex Championship shall be taken by RTFX. All decisions taken by RTFX related to Forex Championship are final and cannot be challenged.

The prizes will only be credited to a dedicated account opened in the name of the winner. They are valid for a twelve month period starting from their attribution. They may not be replaced, or withdrawn in cash. Only any subsequent capital gains in excess of the prize amount credited to the account of the prize winner may be withdrawn, up to a maximum of 200% of the value of the prize(s). According to the provisions of Article 3.1. of the General Rules and Conditions of RTFX in the account opening documents of RTFX, requests for withdrawals of earnings are made by fax or letter identifying the account holder. Account holders are entitled to one free withdrawal every quarter. Additional withdrawals during the same quarter are possible but are subject to a processing fee. Prize winners that have already won an account at one of the previous contests organized or co-organized by RTFX must regroup their prizes to one single account which will fall under the rules set above.

Wypłacić wygranej nie da się a i większego zysku ponad 200% też nie.

Awatar użytkownika
El Coyote
Stały bywalec
Stały bywalec

Nieprzeczytany post autor: El Coyote »

Musisz wydrukować i podpisać umowę, dorzucić notarialnie potwierdzoną kopię dowodu albo paszportu i do tego jeszcze ksero rachunku (np za gaz/wodę) z Twoim nazwiskiem i adresem zamieszkania. No i wysyłasz w kopercie.

Awatar użytkownika
Mavratus
Gaduła
Gaduła

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Mavratus »

A nie masz na mailu wzoru umowy przesłanej przez brokera ?
Uważaj jest tu dużo zadymiarzy jeśli masz tutaj swoje zdanie i umiesz, wybierać wątki na tym forum na pewno masz predyspozycje. Tylko frajerzy kłócą się kto ma większego.

sirmicek
Uczestnik
Uczestnik

forextrader mógłbyś napisać to rejestracji i aktywacji konta jak to jest z wypłaceniem od nich pieniędzy. Dzięki z góry

ODPOWIEDZ