Oferta pracy

Wszystko co związane z zapleczem technicznym tradera, czyli m.in. komputery, smartfony, tablety, VPS'y itp.
Atomiq
Uczestnik
Uczestnik

Oferta pracy

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Atomiq »

Witam Was,

Mam nadzieję, że to własciwe miejsce na wstawienie ogłoszenia i tym postem nie narażę się administratorom forum!
W skrócie, poszukiwan młoda osoba, przejawiająca pasję do rynków finansowych, chętnie student kierunków; ekonometria, rachunkowość do podjęcia pracy stałej w Krakowie. Praca polega na pomocy w zarządzaniu przepływem zleceń między MT4 Bridge, serwerami MT4 i dostawcami płynności.
Proszę zrozumieć to, jako pomoc przy kalibracji zleceń w środowisku serwerów Meta Quotes i oprogramowania firmy One Zero. Nastawcie się na luźną atmosferę i możliwość zdobycia unikalnych umiejętności. Zainteresowani proszeni są o pozostawienie wiadomości z numerem telefonu.

Do you have a passion for economics, finance, and markets? Are you interested in getting on the ground up at a rapidly growing company? MoneyMatters.pl is currently seeking candidates to fill a paid internship role with the potential for full time employment (including ZUS).

Job Overview

We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills. The day to day responsibilities will involve working closely with the CEO to fulfill the following tasks: troubleshooting technical issues, interacting with clients from all over the globe, composing emails and conducting market trades execution. The candidate must be flexible as specific day to day tasks will vary.

An ideal candidate will have the following skills

* Excellent written and spoken English

* Ability to communicate with individuals from a variety of cultures and backgrounds

* Passion for finance, markets, and investing

* Ability to learn quickly and think on the spot

* Multitasking skills

Although applicants from all backgrounds will be considered, a finance background is preferred.

Radomir - Atomiq Consulting

ODPOWIEDZ